Terms of sale for purchases on SASSI JUNIOR
SASSI JUNIOR is a product of SASSI EDITORE SRL, with registered office in viale Roma 122/b, 36015 Schio (VI), P. IVA 03336080241, and headquarters in via Vicenza 23, 36030 San Vito di Leguzzano (VI), to be considered the only owner of the website http://www.sassijunior.com
The contract between SASSI JUNIOR and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by SASSI JUNIOR. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
The sales on the website SASSI JUNIOR integrate a contract governed by Articles. 50 ff. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) and by Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003 n. 70 (so called Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of products is intended for consumers.
These Terms of Sale govern the relationship between the customer and SASSI JUNIOR for the purchase of Products on the Site.
The Customer is requested to read carefully the conditions of sale which SASSI JUNIOR makes available also in order to enable the reproduction and storage of the mentioned conditions in accordance with the provisions of art. 12, para. 3 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
- For the purchase of the Products Customers must proceed with the registration by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided by the registration program, and must fill in and send to SASSI JUNIOR the purchase order form in electronic format available on the site, following the instructions contained in the Site. Purchase orders must be accurately completed in their entirety.
- The Customer must insert the selected Product(s) in the appropriate “Shopping Cart” and, after having viewed and accepted the contribution for the delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase.
- If the Customer needs to change the purchase order, or to change some of the data contained in it, he/she must follow the appropriate modification procedure contained in the site. In particular, the Customer will have the right to change the quantity of the Products he/she intends to purchase, adding or deleting one or more Products from the Cart.
- Once this operation is completed, the Customer will see a screen displaying the summary of the purchase order, including the delivery costs, with a request for further confirmation to process the purchase.
- After viewing the summary, the Customer must select the type of payment desired and confirm the procedure of the purchase.
Signing the contract
- With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the terms of sale and the information contained on the website shall be deemed fully known and accepted by the customer.
- The Order Confirmation by SASSI JUNIOR sent to you at the email address provided will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
- The contract will be concluded, and will be binding on both parties, at the time when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- The Order Confirmation sent by email from SASSI JUNIOR contains the indication of the product/s purchased, an indication of the price, terms of payment, delivery costs, the right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions from article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 70/03.
- After the payment you will receive an e-mail that will notify you of the receipt of payment and since then decorate the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order.
- If our staff had to find errors in your order or your order is not considered executable in the time and manner required you will be informed immediately.
- It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order or cancellation due to non-payment within the stipulated period.
- In the catalogue published on the site SASSI JUNIOR availability of products, also constantly being updated can not be changed in real time and without notice.
- You are purchasing products viewable and described on our website and agree that the images of products may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessories shown in the picture.
- Product prices are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all taxes and/or applicable taxes;
- Product prices are not inclusive of delivery charges, however, the amount of which will be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order;
- The price of the product will be shown on the site at the time of the order. They can not, therefore, detect any increases or decreases in the price, even in relation to sales promotions prior or subsequent purchase order;
- The customer can choose between two mode of payment: by account and/or credit card on PayPal ™, by bank transfer.
In the case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page. The order amount is debited from the Customer’s PayPal account at the time the order is received. In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or in case of non-acceptance by SASSI JUNIOR, the amount will be refunded to the Customer’s PayPal account. Cancellation of the order is possible until the order is in the stage of being processed. In the request for the cancellation of the transaction, under no circumstances can SASSI JUNIOR be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase process does SASSI JUNIOR have access to the financial information of the Customer. For each transaction made with the PayPal account the Customer will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
- Bank transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept reserved until actual credit from the bank the amount due on a / c SASSI EDITORE SRL. This credit must be made within 3 working days from the date of acceptance order. Processing time depends on the speed of the order of crediting the bank and they are on average about 3 working days.
In case of payment by bank transfer, as ordered by the customer will be kept reserved until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to SASSI EDITORE (via email) not later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The sending of the order will take place only when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c SASSI EDITORE which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically cancelled. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
– The reference number of the order;
– The date of the order;
– Name and surname.
Details for bank transfer:
Nominee: SASSI EDITORE SRL
IBAN code: IT 55 M 02008 60751 000040685924
Bank: Unicredit banca – sede Magré-Schio
Address SASSI EDITORE: viale Roma 122/b, 36015 Schio (VI)
- SASSI EDITORE does not accept other forms of payment not specified.
The sales of products through the Internet are similar to mail order sales, and therefore is applicable to the provision contained in these sales 2, letter oo), the DPR 21.12.1996, n. 696, which provides for the exemption from the obligation to issue a receipt or fiscal receipt. If you want to request an invoice, you can contact SASSI JUNIOR to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary data (VAT or Tax Code, Full Master) before placing your order.
• Delivery of the products will be sent by courier and timing will vary depending on the destination, the time at which the order will be acquired and the availability of the Product.
• For goods available SASSI JUNIOR makes delivery to the courier within 5 working days of receipt of the purchase order.
• Barring unforeseen circumstances, the delivery times in the country will be equal to 3 working days after delivery to the courier . For hard to reach places such as mountain resorts, small islands, extreme suburbs, the delivery time will be equal to 6 working days .
Our system will calculate your shipping costs based on the geographical origin of the Customer. Please carefully check your order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE PAYING.
We draw the attention of customers on days when the courier, according to their terms of service, does not deliver:
• on Saturdays and Sundays;
• in midweek holidays;
• during the holiday closure of hauliers established by the category;
• the days and hours in which administrative provision is prohibited from movement on urban streets and/or long distance;
• in the days when, by custom or by provision of local public administration, stores and/or offices, shops and businesses are closed;
• for reasons of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Following, the different prices for the shipping:
Italy: free delivery;
Europe: 13 euro;
America, Asia, Africa: 18 euro;
Oceania: 24 euro.
Guarantee in case of conformity defect
If you find inside your pack damaged goods, we invite you to send an e-mail within 24 hours of receiving the product to our e-mail address email@example.com with attached photographic documentation on damaged merchandise. The email has also to contain the reference of the order number and shipping. With the opening of a claim we will proceed to the reimbursement of the cost of the merchandise or, if you prefer, to a new shipment of the damaged merchandise fully at our expense.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 64 and following, DL n. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send SASSI JUNIOR a notice to that effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: SASSI EDITORE SRL, via Vicenza 23, 36030 San Vito di Leguzzano (VI)
B) Provide for the shipment of the product, using a courier of your choice, to SASSI EDITORE SRL, via Vicenza 23, 36030 San Vito di Leguzzano (VI), carefully packed in the original packaging including a copy of the registered letter sent.
B1) Communication may be sent, within the same term, by telegram, e-mail and fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the subsequent 48 hours.
B2) SASSI JUNIOR will proceed, by bank transfer, to the reimbursement related to the cost indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping costs, or to the one related to the Products for which the right of cancellation has been exercised, within 30 working days following receipt of the Products.
B3) The exercise of the right of cancellation will be non-effective if the returned product is not intact, or is missing the original packaging, or for lack of integral elements of the product, or for damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where SASSI JUNIOR finds:
- the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- the absence of elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SASSI JUNIOR will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.
The client accepts that in cases of dispute, jurisdiction will reside with the competent court of Vicenza.
Request to replace an article
The procedure for replacement of a product or its component can be activated as a result of the occurrence of one of the following assumptions:
• have been wrongly shipped from SASSI JUNIOR a product different from what the customer has ordered and, therefore , not present in its order. If you encounter this case, the customer will have to refrain from opening the package and immediately report to SASSI JUNIOR by mail the error to allow the appropriate checks;
• Product purchased is not working since first use;
• Product is incomplete in some parts listed in the website.
In each of these cases shipping charges will be borne by SASSI JUNIOR and the return shipment will be made by courier. The Customer who decides that the request of replacement of a product is appropriate, before arranging the return shipment, must contact SASSI JUNIOR at the following: Tel. 0445-523772 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In any case you will need to have the following documents and information:
• the original invoice or order summary (indicating the order number, invoice, customer number).
SASSI JUNIOR reserves the right to inspect the product before you accept or not accept the return. If all the requirements are met, the customer will replace the Product in accordance with the order at the time submitted. In case SASSI JUNIOR did not have the availability of the Product to be replaced, the same will refund the price of the product within 30 days of receipt of the Product by bank transfer, prior notification of the bank by the customer. If you are not complied with the conditions of return as provided for in this Article, the returned Product will not be accepted and the customer can choose to get back the purchased product taking care of the cost of delivery . In case of refusal of the shipment SASSI JUNIOR reserves the right to retain the product and the corresponding amount.